How to confidently validate medical spend reduction in a digital MSK solution
Get ahead of the curve and learn a step-by-step approach used by hundreds of employers to reduce MSK medical claims spend, and learn how to evaluate the efficacy and financial savings of digital MSK solutions.
Additionally, you’ll see Validation Institute’s extensive review of a control-matched study based on two years of multiple self-funded employer client medical claims data which found that Hinge Health reduced care utilization and MSK medical claims by an average of $2,244 per Hinge Health participant, and delivered a 2.26x a hard cost ROI.
Join health and benefit leaders to meet clinical and health economics experts and learn:
- How self-funded employers, consultants, and health plans evaluate digital MSK solution clinical study design
- What to look for in credible medical claims analysis, ROI studies, and marketing claims
- The financial outcomes of a two-year, multi-employer, control-matched medical claims analysis study focused on cost and utilization
- How Validation Institute examines medical claims to certify and rank organizations based on their ability to reduce healthcare spend
- Dr. Raymond Hwang, Medical Director of Hinge Health
- Grace Wang, Director of Clinical Research at Hinge Health
- Linda Riddell, Chief Population Health Scientist at Validation Institute
Please fill out the form to view the on-demand webinar.